REPORTS TO: Sales Operations Manager
Based in Carlsbad, California, Blast Motion is defining the future of swing analysis and wearable motion capture technology. Blast’s patented swing analysis and wearable motion capture technology is designed to create a seamless user experience that’s portable, affordable, and easy to use. These innovations create an on-demand, personalized user experience that enhances the way people capture, analyze, share and improve their game.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Rep that thrives in a sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in actively achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and must be comfortable managing a high volume of sales activities per day.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for qualifying leads that contribute to the sales pipeline for Blast Motion. This position will be responsible for responding to inbound information requests, analyzing specific marketing campaign lead lists, developing and qualifying leads, and distributing the qualified leads appropriately within the Blast Motion Sales organization.
The ability to skillfully articulate Blast Motion’s value proposition and new thinking in technology to both businesses and technical users will define your success in this role. We have an incredible corporate culture and are looking for hard workers willing to put in the extra time and effort while being part of a fun and rewarding team environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Effectively build rapport with customer prospects with the objective of understanding the value of initial sales opportunities, for the purposes of identifying the most efficient path of closing the opportunity within the sales process
- Based upon specific lead qualification criteria, qualify inbound sales leads and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company’s sales cycle
- Distribute qualified sales leads to Blast Motion sales team, defined by channel and territory
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, qualified opportunities, demos booked, and more as defined by management
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Manage a large amount of inbound leads and generated opportunities that contribute to the Blast Motion sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume sales activities, including pre-call planning and lead management
- Effectively use Netsuite CRM to log daily activities
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING / JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience and/or knowledge of B2B/B2C software sales, preferably including SaaS/Cloud products and services
- 1-3+ years of proven inside sales experience in a technology driven environment, preferred
- General knowledge of the sales process.
- Knowledge of and/or participation in the sports relevant to the markets that Blast Motion serves, a plus
- Experience and familiarity of Blast Motion products and line of business a plus
- Bachelors in Business Administration or related field required
- Must be a team oriented person that thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment, achieving personal and business goals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accountability to deadlines
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Knowledge of NetSuite, cloud based CRM tools and Microsoft office applications a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS AND REQUIRED PHYSICAL EFFORT
If you are interested in an available position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Make sure to include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.