DEPARTMENT: Software Development
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Software Development
Based in Carlsbad, California, Blast Motion is an information company that provides motion analysis and performance insights. By intelligently combining the bio-mechanics of movement with sensor data, video capture technology, and cloud-based software services, we’ve redefined the way people train, analyze, and improve their game.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Work as professional and highly collaborative member of the Blast Motion cloud development team.
- Deliver scalable and sustainable backend solutions and features with high quality, on time.
- Develop cloud based RESTful API’s for internal and large external customers.
- Ability to write high-performing queries, inserts, and any DML needed to support API development.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Writes infrastructure configuration.
- Works tightly with QA to ensure project success.
- Minimum of 2 years developing on AWS
- .NET Core, experience with SQL Server
- 5+ years overall software development experience for large, distributed systems.
- 3+ years developing RESTful API design, N-Tier Architecture design, Micro-services / SOA, and SOLID
- Design Principles
- Ability to develop, test, and establish performance baseline for all code.
- Definition of done for all deliverables includes deployment scripting and ability to monitor in Production on AWS.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to write SQL on SQL Server. Ability to use TSQL is a plus.
- 1+ years expertise with Python, Go, NodeJS
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience in developing software in formal Agile Scrum environments with Scrum management tools, JIRA preferred
- AWS Certification (Foundational or Associate level)
- Experience building DevOps deliverables
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. Make sure to include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.