REPORTS TO: Softball Channel Manager
Based in Carlsbad, California, Blast Motion is defining the future of swing analysis and wearable motion capture technology. Blast’s patented swing analysis and wearable motion capture technology is designed to create a seamless user experience that’s portable, affordable, and easy to use. These innovations create an on-demand, personalized user experience that enhances the way people capture, analyze, share and improve their game.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a talented and competitive Territory Sales Representative that thrives in a fast paced sales environment selling cutting edge technology to elite sports organizations. The successful candidate will drive customer acquisition and revenue generation by identifying, securing, activating and extending business relationships with regional partners. Potential partners range from training facilities, team programs, tournaments and camps, to organizations within the Eastern United States. The candidate must be comfortable selling over the phone and meeting with customers face to face. The candidate must have the ability to work with assigned accounts, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
The ideal candidate will work in conjunction with the sales team to assist in follow up communication. The ability to skillfully articulate Blast Motion’s value proposition and new thinking in technology to both businesses and technical users will define your success in this role. We have an incredible corporate culture and are looking for hard workers willing to put in the extra time and effort while being part of a fun and rewarding team environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively hunt for new business via phone, social media, LinkedIn, email and face-to-face, employing a balanced contact plan to generate prospects within the assigned territory.
- Manage a territory’s activity, development, and repeat sales
- Drive profitability and grow revenue in partnership with the East Coast Regional Sales Manager and inside sales team
- Initiate and leverage contacts to build new business referral
- Execute against a formal operating plan, and aggresively prospect, evaluate and identify revenue opportunities
- Plan, implement, and track daily/weekly/monthly sales activities with decision makers and influencers
- Work closely with Product Management to understand the company’s roadmap and vision
- Work with marketing department in delivering strong authentic message to current customer base
- Utilize Netsuite as primary sales CRM data base
- Qualifying, building and owning a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales forecasting
- Aggressively pursue and close new business by building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish, including price and contract negotiations
- Create and conduct customer presentations and proposals
- Achieve at a minimum monthly, quarterly and annual booking quota’s as outlined by management
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING / JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience and/or knowledge of B2B/B2C software sales experience, preferably including SaaS/Cloud products and services
- 2-5+ years of proven sales experience in a technology driven environment
- Strong knowledge of the sales process. Proactively moving the sale from start to finish
- Drive, strong work ethic and a passion for creating unparalleled customer experiences
- Proven track record of success in sales and personnel management
- Knowledge and/or participation in related markets, preferably contacts within the sports industry, ranging from youth to professional
- Experience and familiarity of Blast Motion products and line of business a plus
- B.S. in Business or related field is strongly preferred
- Must be an entrepreneurial team oriented person that thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment, achieving personal and business goals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accountability to deadlines
WORKING CONDITIONS AND REQUIRED PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Remote Employee: Eastern Region
- Some physical abilities required to demo products
- Ability to Travel 30%+ within assigned Region
If you are interested in an available position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. Make sure to include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.