Golf Digest Names Blast Golf Replay “Best of Show”
CARLSBAD, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Blast Motion, an industry leading innovator focused on redefining the digital experience with its motion capture technologies, received a major award by Golf Digest. The editors named Blast Golf Replay “Best Of Show” at the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show.
Blast Golf Replay is trusted by more than 100 top players on the PGA, LPGA and Champions Tours to help improve timing and lower their scores. It’s designed by PGA professionals for golfers of all abilities giving comprehensive metrics for putters, wedges, irons, and drivers.
“Every golfer is looking for ways to better their game, a small change in the timing signature can make a big difference in distance control which eliminates 3 putts,” said Michael Bentley, Founder, Blast Motion. “Our sensor is able to provide those insights and having the validation from the experts at Golf Digest is truly an honor.”
The set up is simple, only needing to pair once and start capturing data in less than a minute. The best players in the world use it in three main modes; Online Mode, Offline Mode, and Video Capture Mode. Use online and receive instant feedback, use offline by leaving on the golf club and capture data while you play, or use in video mode by capturing in app slow-mo video synced with 3D Data from the sensor.
Additional features of the Blast Golf Replay:
- Smart Video Capture™ Technology – easily activate the video capture feature in app. Capture slow-mo video auto synced with sensor data, and have all video highlights instantly clipped for you – no video editing required.
- Voice Announcements – Siri audio performance updates allow players to stay focused on performance and spend less time looking at your smartphone. Currently an iOS exclusive feature.
- In App Instruction – Over 75 in app instructional videos explaining metrics, comparing your metrics to tour players, and drills to help your overall swing and stroke performance.
Pricing and Availability
Blast Golf Replay is available for $149.95 and ships with precision motion sensor, standard and XL grip attachments, wireless charger, and charging cable. Blast Golf Replay can be purchased online at https://store.blastmotion.com/store/products/golf as well as Best Buy and Sports Authority locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- The iOS app can be downloaded from Apple’s App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blast-golf-replay/id818681736?mt=8
- The Android app can be downloaded from the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blastmotion.sport.golf&hl=en
Following is a list of devices that are currently supported, with more being added continuously:
- iOS: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, iPad 3, iPad 4, Air, Air 2
- Android: Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Active, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Active and Note 5, LG G3, Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen.)
About Blast Motion
Based in Carlsbad, California, Blast Motion is defining the future of personalized motion capture technology. By seamlessly identifying and integrating real-time motion metrics with video highlights, Blast Motion innovations create a contextually rich user experience that enhances the way people capture, share and compare life’s actions. For additional information about Blast Motion, please visit blastmotion.com
Connect / Follow Blast Motion
twitter: @blastmotion | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
(305) 347-1787 Ext. 303