FCC ID: SN2-B0113
FCC ID: SN2-B0113A
FCC ID: SN2-B0317A
Manufacturer: Blast Motion, Inc.
FCC Interference Statement (Part 15.105(b))
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Howev er, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
FCC Compliance Statement (Part 15.19(a))
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Warning Statement (Part 15, Clause 15.21)
Changes or modiVcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Industry Canada (IC) Regulatory Information
ISED RSS-Gen Notice
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
(2) l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.